All items ordered are added to the cart, which can be reached by tapping the cart button near the top left corner of the viewer. In the cart you'll be able to modify the order, apply discounts, print or send an invoice, and take payments. You can also add custom one-off items or global discounts.
When an item is in the cart you can customize almost any portion of it. Tap on the description, unit price, discount, or quantity to edit the associated value. Any changes are applied only to that entry in the cart and do not affect the overall price list.
The bottom of the cart shows a summary of all products, any sales tax, any payments already made, and an overall total due.
Adding a custom item or global discount
- Tap the ＋ button at the top right corner of the cart.
- Enter a name for the item/discount. You'll be able to enter a value after adding it.
- Tap on the unit price to change the price of the item or the amount of the discount. Negative numbers will be applied as a discount.
Getting an order confirmation signature
- Tap the signature field at the bottom left corner of the cart.
- Allow the client to sign the iPad, either with a finger or a stylus.
- Tap the ✓ button to record it.
Payments can be recorded with an order and will be displayed on any generated invoices. A payment will display the means of payment, the amount, and any identifying information (such as a check number).
Making a Payment
- Tap the Pay button to make a payment on the order.
- Enter a value for the payment in the green text field if doing a partial payment. By default the entire balance due is paid.
- Enter the appropriate information to pay by cash, check, or credit card. By default Studio Pro assumes any credit card payment is manually run outside of the app and you're just recording a record of it. Configure a card processor to allow it to process the card. The full card number is never stored.
- Tap the appropriate button to make the payment.
- Tap the clock button to enter the payment history panel.
- Swipe left to delete a payment.
- Tap the ＋ button to add a historical payment
- Edit specific payment attributes by tapping on them and making the changes.
Printing or Sending an Invoice
- Tap the invoice button to the left of the Pay button.
- Tap the email or print button to email or print the invoice.